Odorless&Transparent

"the deadliest bullshit is odorless and transparent" - William Gibson

Monday, November 01, 2004

the danger must be growing for the rowers keep on rowing

UGHH. A little too much halloween last night. made it home in one piece though.

Probably not the best time to do this given last night's indulgences, but today I start Operation Thanksgiving. I'm going to go on a restricted calorie diet until turkey day. 1600 calories per day, about 1000 less than I normally eat. My reasons are 50% health related and 50% "just to see if I can do it" related. I've tried it before and failed pretty quick, but I didn't really have a plan or a time period goal. I'm kicking things off with fruit only for 5 days. i'll update my progress. already day dreaming about clam dip and other thanksgiving delectibles

Gene Wilder's infamous demented rambling from Willy Wonka's boat ride to Hell somehow sums up things quite well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home