Odorless&Transparent

"the deadliest bullshit is odorless and transparent" - William Gibson

Thursday, October 14, 2004

developing...

i got a great response today on a project i've been humping for a long time. who knows what will happen, but having someone that i respect excited about my ideas and the possibility of working with me feels nothing short of radioactive. i'm trying to contain myself.

I'm feeling better about my health too. i'm probably switching gyms to the UNC Wellness Center, which has a swimming pool, better equipment and better stuff and people that can help me get more serious about continuing rehab and all that knee shit. going to work out there again tonight.

good improv practice and beer drinking debate watching last night have added to the improving spirits. now it's on to... evaluating virtual BioDiscovery Conferences. oh well, things could be much worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home