Odorless&Transparent

"the deadliest bullshit is odorless and transparent" - William Gibson

Monday, July 18, 2005

team carson

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body."
-Winston Bennett

My knee is finally making progress. I'm trying not to be overly optimistic, since I've "turned the corner" before, just to run into a flying tackle of pain and frustration. Still, for the first time in a while I can actually do some things. I've played 2 on 2 bball, jogged for 15 min on the treadmill, and played a little bit of tennis. I still deal w the pain daily (it hurts right now) and driving and sitting sucks, but the pain doesn't have that blowtorch edge anymore. Most importantly I actually believe there might be hope for a full (relatively speaking) recovery. So, thank you Dr. Garrett. Thank you Dr. Gross, PT and thank you Chris Helmstetter. These are all caring, top-notch health care guru's who've really tried to understand why I was continuing to have so many problems. I higly reccomend them. I also recommend swimming and doing a lot of effin squats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home