Odorless&Transparent

"the deadliest bullshit is odorless and transparent" - William Gibson

Thursday, June 03, 2004

finally.
I just got back from my first jujitsu class since dec 2003. I got my ass kicked by just about everyone in the room. I can barely walk, i'm still light-headed, and i'm totally bruised up.
I feel fucking fantastic. just to sweat. just to feel exhausted. just to sink in one choke. all the bullshit of the day disappears.

I was pretty good about not trying too much and i left class early, before i tried anything stupid...still it'll be real easy to tell tomorrow if this was a good idea or not. i hope my work and woe over the last 6 months has paid off, because i almost forgot how good competition is. i even looked up the fall tourney schedule. its good to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home