Odorless&Transparent

"the deadliest bullshit is odorless and transparent" - William Gibson

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Bowl of forks

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have a special place in my heart for college cafeteria pranks (it amazing how a frogurt machine can easily be "repurposed" with an innocent allen wrench).
Kent Lewis from Anvil writes a great memoir on the subject with Practically Serious:

"The rush I felt upon hearing the crowd roar was amazing. Blood pulsed through my body and pounded in my ears, similar to what Lance Armstrong must feel when he trips and falls with a tray of food. Since I was never good at sports, music, or just about anything in school, it was my first applause, and I'll never forget it."

For a more elaborate and galactic pranks, check the Museum of Hoax's Top Ten College Pranks of all time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home