Odorless&Transparent

"the deadliest bullshit is odorless and transparent" - William Gibson

Thursday, July 22, 2004

I just started an official blog for my day job at LEAP Technologies.

The blog WE, ROBOTwill share "thoughts, questions, and links from humans at a small laboratory automation company".

This is definitely an experiment. No one else in our industry is doing anything like this and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I have no idea if it will take hold and other employees here will start posting or reading or commenting. God knows my insights into "Science" are limited at best.

I have no idea how our customers will respond either, but I figure any chance to distingush ourselves from our larger more jurassic competitors is worth a shot.

I'll update the progress of the experiment periodically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home