Odorless&Transparent

"the deadliest bullshit is odorless and transparent" - William Gibson

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Don't beat a dead darkhorse

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thank God we can already start betting on the 2008 U.S. Presidential election. I was going to lay 10 british pounds down on a canidate but my pick wasn't actualy listed (hint: his runningmate would be Ursa). Below is in my opinion the top 11 darkhouse candidates left off the bookie's sheet:

1. Christopher Walken
2. Dick Cheney
3. Jesse Ventura
4. Cindy Sheehan
5. Barbara Boxter
6. James Dobson
7. Oprah Winfrey
8. Zod
9. Mike Huckabee
10. Mike Easley
11. Angus MacGyver

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about electronics part. I have a website about electronics part which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home