Odorless&Transparent

"the deadliest bullshit is odorless and transparent" - William Gibson

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Magnetic Screw

I had another MRI, for my knee. it's gotten much worse. New Physical Therapy might help eventually but it hasn't helped with the pain yet. I can do just about anything (well, relatively), I can go up stairs, do free weight, even shoot a few hoops. But no matter what I do or don't do, it lights up when i drive or sit, even for a few minutes. They don't seem to know what's going on - hence the hour I spent in a radioactive metal coffin today. Hopefully, the DOC will have some good news tomorrow, or at least news that doesn't involve scheduling quality time in the O.R.

On a positive note, I saw a new ending for PIEHOLE while i was crammed in the MRI tube. I've had a few moments like this before, when I see a movie scene or something. it's always been when I was doing a big editing job and i saw scenes which never existed as a daydream. If i can communicate what I saw, i think it'll be a good ending. I hope so at least, I hadn't been happy at all with any of the endings i've crapped out so far. Could the MRI machine and all the radioactivity and loud electronic drumming have helped the creative process?...maybe. it'd be nice. though, i'd much rather it help in the getting my knee to stop fucking hurting process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home