Odorless&Transparent

"the deadliest bullshit is odorless and transparent" - William Gibson

Monday, April 11, 2005

not what they seem

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"And even today I remind myself with childish excitement that I am really a conjurer, since cinematography is based on deception of the human eye. I have worked it out that if I see a film which has a running time of one hour, I sit through 27 minutes of complete darkness - the blankness between frames. when I show a film i am guilty of deceit. I use an apparatus with which I can take advantage of a certain human weakness"
-Bergman

This video Human by Danish band Carpark North and directed by Martin De Thura is simply fucking amazing. It makes me want to be a better deceiter a better conjurer.

link via antville

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home