Odorless&Transparent

"the deadliest bullshit is odorless and transparent" - William Gibson

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

about 38 hours until surgery. doc said i shouldn't have any anti-inflammatories (advil, aleeve, tylenol, etc.) in the 48 hours before surgery. this sucks. My whole leg feels like burning. I told myself that i was going to eat nothing but fruits and vegetables in the 48 hours before, but i have already failed miserably at that. in fact i don't think i've had any fruits or vegetables (unless you count olives on pizza) today. oh well, i have a long road of recovery on which to deprive myself of pizza and such. i should enjoy it now, as soon as i'm back up on the gimp leg, its hard training rehab 18wheeler lean mean diesel warrior for me, and diesel warriors do not eat anything on the alfredo's menu. They also don't stumble and wince as they walk down the hall. god i hope this sht works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home